Friday, March 11, 2011

here ye! here ye!

Time is a tickin'. Posts will not be as frequent as I'd like them to be this month, but...it's for good reason! :) I have all but ONE (!!!!) week of undergrad left...Dang. I truly can't believe it. Crazy. Crazy...Phew...I'll probably be soaking that fact in more after this is posted. Anyway, what was this time like for you? Would love to hear.


Well, after this coming week, I'll be traveling to Thailand for another two weeks with some folks from my church :) We'll be teaching English in both Bangkok and Hat Yai to about 40 kids/teens. Sooooo looking forward to it! Expect an update from a neighborhood computer cafe half-way around the world while I'm there :)

Just in case you're like me and have never visited Thailand before, here's a glimpse of what it's like...

by hn

Mostly, I'm looking forward to meeting the people. People like these.



David and his Thai friend that I'll probably be meeting very soon! :)
This photo was taken by my buddy, Eunice, last year on their trip.

a Thai English camper :)
also by Eunice

Please be praying for me and the people of Thailand. Love wants to get even more acquainted with us ;)

Well, that's all for now! You'll be hearing from me sometime in the next couple of weeks! Or...maybe sooner if I need a study break. Hehe :) Goodnighttttt!

5 comments:

Eunice said...

i knew those photos looked familiar! haha make sure to keep me updated via emails while you're there :)

elee1147 said...

looking forward to your updates!

btw...LOVE the cap!
= }

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Elisha! I'm so excited for you! What's next after this chapter closes?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Elisha! I'm so excited for you! What's next after this chapter closes?

elisha said...

vivien! :) good to hear from you!

photography is, and is next! i'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. hehe. thanks for asking! how are you? are you in LA for Unique LA this weekend?!