Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Official.

T'was three days after Christmas and all through...my family, we celebrated my birthday!

I had tons and tons and TONS of fun that day. Oh man, did we laugh :) Loved sharing the day with my family and David as we went on my very first official photo shoot (as a secondary shooter)! A glimpse of the shoot coming soon :) Ha. Since the 28th, I've gone on night photo adventures with friends, shot on the set of a video shoot, and again the engagement session. Oh man, so fortunate to have these experiential opportunities and so grateful to have my brother and mom in the business to encourage and guide me as I dive deeper into photography. It's official; the arts adventure has begun! :)


good times with my buddy at LACMA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
testing. testing.



a lovely date with my D at the Griffith Park Observatory

If you haven't yet gone to visit LACMA or the observatory in Los Angeles, I'd highly encourage you to. They are great spots to experience this grand city., as the observatory provides an extensive view of the skyline and LACMA encapsulates the boldness and diversity of L.A. through its big art structures and various exhibitions. My brother says they have $3 admission for classic movies too! I believe he saw Breakfast At Tiffany's there.

Well, I really hope you had all had a beautiful & merry Christmas, safe & fun New Years...and day today!

3 comments:

cliff said...

cool blog dude!

David said...

yayy i love these pictures :)

elisha said...

Thanks so much, guys :)